External Hard Drive File Recovery is the effective utility that works on all the versions of Macintosh and Windows operating system. With the help of scanning mechanisms this tool recovers all erased or lost files from corrupted external hard drive. This recovery software not only allows you to restore files from damaged external HDD but also supports on other data storage gadgets like internal hard drives, smartphones, pen drives, digital cameras, iPods, camcorders, memory cards (includes SD cards, miniSD, microSD, xD cards, CF cards, etc.) and FireWire drives.
External hard drive is used to save important data as a backup. It stores all types of files namely image files, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, video files, Adobe Photoshop files, movie files, HTML files, games, music libraries, animations, etc. It can store the files up to 2TB of storage capacity. The leading brands of external hard drives including Iomega, Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, G-Technology, HP, and many other brands. Sometimes, most of the computer users loss their valuable data from external HDD due to known or unknown scenarios like formatting/reformatting, virus infection, presence of bad sector, MBR boot error, mishandling of external hard drive, CRC error, operating system damage, etc., these makes the USB hard drive corrupt.
Have you lost files from corrupted external hard drive? Are you searching for software to recover files from corrupted external hard drive? If yes, then without wasting time make use of External Hard Drive File Recovery utility on your computer to restore files from damaged external HDD.
How external hard drive get corrupt?
- Master Boot Record is a part of computer hard drive, it is plays main role in loading any operating system. Suppose, if MBR gets corrupted due to various factors then files stored in external drive becomes inaccessible.
- Because of manufacture defect sometimes hardware of the computer may fail. It also fails due to overheating. In such cases, if you connect your external hard drive to computer then there might be chance of corrupt or damage in the Universal Serial Bus hard disk and data becomes unreadable.
- While transferring of files from external hard disk to PC or vice versa if any sort of intervals including sudden ejection of USB hard drive, abrupt power loss, or abnormal system shutdown all these interruption results in data loss and external drive becomes corrupt or damage.
- Virus infection is one of the common factor that results in damage of external HDD. If PC or laptop is infected with harmful malware then you connect the external drive to it. This will results in damage of the hard drive and files get deleted or erased from it.
- At times, computer operating system will be having errors in it. In such conditions, if you associate your external hard drive to the system then it might leads to damage or corrupt. No need to worry, External Hard Drive File Recovery application helps you to rescue the files effectively from the damaged hard drive.
Prominent characteristics of External Hard Drive File Recovery software:
- This recovery tool is compatible on Windows 7, Snow Leopard, Windows Vista, Mavericks, Yosemite and Windows 8 operating systems.
- Recovering process can be saved or resumed by using recovery session option to prevent rescanning of external hard drive.
- Supports to recover files from corrupted external hard drive on various file partitions such as HFS, NTFS5, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, HFS+, and FAT16.
- You can perform file recovery from corrupted external hard drive, formatted or reformatted, partition/repartition hard drive, damaged hard drives, etc.
- Restore lost files on various partition such as RAID5, RAID1, and RAID0 partitions.
- Preview the recovered files after successful completion of recovery process.