To store and fetch required data there are multiple options. And the frequent one option can be using storage devices like hard disk drives, memory cards, etc. Usually, computer users store most of the data in their system hard drive and if the data has to be made portable then you go with portable drives like external hard drives, memory cards, pen drives and much more. And using the hard drives to store data has become a habit among most of the system users. But as a negative side, the data from these hard drives can be easily lost.
Assume that you connected an external hard drive to the system to store some data into it. You selected few files of data on the system and started to send one by one to the drive. But before the task was completed, there was a sudden power surge to the system and the process was incomplete. When you switched on the system to repeat the process you found that the files were missing. You cannot trace out the files either on a system or on hard drive. It is so annoying that the files are not found anywhere and in such situations the lost data from your system or from the drive can be restored with the use of external hard drive data recovery software. The most common scenarios of data loss that you usually encounter are:
- Unintentional deletion of files: Accidental pressing of the keys like shift + delete will delete the data in such a way that the file cannot be restored back from Recycle Bin because the file bypasses Recycle Bin. In the same way on Mac system, if you press the key combination command + shift + delete then the file bypasses Trash and gets deleted.
- Hard drive crash – Sometimes due to some errors or malfunctions chances are there that hard drive crashes suddenly. And if this happens the data stored on it will be lost.
- Bad sectors – If any physical damage occurs to the hard drives like scratches then the data stored in that sector will become inaccessible and thus you lose data.
- Virus attack – If the hard drives are virus infected then chances of data loss is more as the files gets corrupt.
- Re-format/ Format – When the hard drives are formatted or re-formatted without any preparation then all the data will be erased from the hard drive. So accidental formatting of the drive will lead to data loss.
Whenever you encounter any data loss from your system then go for recovery software before overwriting the hard drive with new data. The software can restore any type of data from the hard drives and from other storage devices in simple process. Here are few features of the software:
- Restores each and every bit of lost data from non booting hard drives.
- Can easily recover various types of data from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc.
- Lost data from different file systems like FAT32, NTFS, HFS, etc hard drives can be recovered easily.
- Perfect recovery of data that is lost from Windows and Mac systems.
- Easily restores deleted files from emptied Recycle Bin and Trash.
The software is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Windows software can support on most of the OS like Windows 7, 2003, 2008, XP and Vista. And the software for Mac can support on Snow Leopard, Leopard and Lion versions. Both the software can be downloaded for trial purpose so that you can practically know the recovery performance of the software. Then you can easily purchase the software.