Suppose you are using Windows operating system, while accessing heavy database of the one of the project you have accidentally deleted files using “Shift+Delete” keys. Due to such kind of situation you will be unhappy and you become urgently try to perform deleted file recovery Windows. Many of you may be search in recycle bin thinking that, if fortunately those files are Recycle Bin so that they can restore those files, but no use you cannot find those files in recycle bin too , so in such case you need to perform Windows file recovery. Consider one more situation you have deleted some files using only “Delete” option but due to large size of file it bypass the Recycle Bin folder too, in such case how do you recover deleted files recycle bin? In such case also you need to perform, Windows recovery using same Windows file recovery software. This software helps to recover lost, deleted and inaccessible files from Windows system as well as from other storage drive too.
There are lots of reasons due to which you may lose your files from Windows system. To recover those files you need to execute Windows file recovery software, however you should be aware from all those reasons with its precautions, so you can avoid such data loss in future.
Data loss scenarios along with its precautionary measures:
1] Corruption of file system: Windows hard drive contains the file system like FAT and NTFS, which organizes the files in Windows operating system. Corruption of file system can be possible due to virus and malware attack, as a result you lose all stored files from your system hard drive.
- Precaution: To avoid such kind of data loss situation it is always better to keep a updated and strong antivirus in your system.
2] Damage of Master Boot record: MBR is small piece of program which helps to boot your Windows system, MBR resides at the first sector of the hard disk drive. If you abruptly turned off your Windows system, then there is possibility of damage of Master Boot Record, as a results you are unable to access any partition of the system hard drive and you face data loss.
- Precaution: Always use good quality Uninterrupted Power supplies (UPS) to avoid abrupt termination of system.
3] Partitioning/Repartitioning process failure: Many times people prefer to partition or repartition of system hard drive using third party partitioning tool. Suppose while process if such tool crashed due to its internal error, then it leads to severe data loss from system hard drive.
- Precaution: before using any software make sure, that it is error free and trustworthy application to perform process without any data loss.
4] Improper Operations: Forcefully turn off the Windows system without closing all running applications leads to the corruption of application, because of which you may face loss of stored files, database, documents, and etc.from Windows system.
- Precaution: Turn off your system in proper step and close all running apps before system turn off.
5] Other reasons: accidental deletion of files using “Shift+Delete” keys, unknowingly emptying of Recycle Bin, accidental formatting of system drive, corruption of Windows registry, etc. due to which you may face loss of files from Windows system.
- Precaution: To avoid unexpected data loss from Windows system it is always better to keep a backup of important files, so it will be useful in such kind of data loss situations.
Still if anyone of you facing the loss of files from Windows system, then you can use the Windows file recovery software and recover all lost and deleted files from your system.
Working capabilities of Windows file recovery software:
- This software helps to recover lost, deleted and inaccessible files from Windows OS.
- Even if you re-installed Windows OS then also this software helps to recover files from it.
- Windows file recovery software helps to recover lost files from formatted, reformatted, partitioned and repartitioned hard disk drive.
- This software helps to recover files from different formatted file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- Windows file recovery software solves your problems like, how to restore audio files, video files, photos etc. This software helps to recover 300 and more than that file types with its name, date, size and format.
- Windows file recovery software helps to restore files from different storage devices like, hard drives (SATA/ATA/IDE), memory cards like SD, XD, CF, MMC etc, iPod etc.
- This software is compatible with all latest versions of Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
If you want to try for this software then download free demo version of this software and try for recovery before purchasing this software. If you satisfied with recovery results then you can purchase this software to save those results.