Have you lost or deleted any important emails/folders from MS Outlook? Later on realized that those files are extremely important. The impact of losing files may sometimes be quite huge. Don’t panic at this stage, as there are ways by which you can easily recover lost or deleted files from Outlook. If you are looking for the best Outlook recovery tool then you have reached the right destination, here you will find the easiest approach to recover Outlook files.
There are not much popular email client applications than Microsoft Outlook; it is widely being used in organizations. The eminent features of Microsoft Outlook made people think to opt this as the first priority email client application. As we all know emails play a significant role in each organization, which can never be omitted. The whole communication process is tied around emails these days in any organization. And if there is any issue with emails, mailbox or server then the impact of it will be huge in an organization. Data loss can never be accepted for any organization as this is directly proportional to the profit they need to accomplish. For getting back the inbox or other folders lost, you might have to use an efficient repair/ recovery tool. Although recovering Outlook files are the prime concern of the user, it is good to have knowledge on various reasons that lead to the loss of Outlook files while handling such situations.
Major reasons that lead to the loss of Outlook files
- Accidental deletion: While trying to delete unwanted folders from Outlook, there is a high possibility that user may choose a wrong folder for deletion by mistake. And the deleted folder will automatically move to the “Deleted items” folder. But user might also have the tendency to clear the “deleted items” folder; this will lead to the loss of entire folder along with the important files.
- Outlook up gradation: Upgrading the Outlook to newer version might also become the reason for loss of Outlook files. There is higher possibility of PST files getting corrupted due to this. And you may lose important files from Outlook for the same reason.
- PST file corruption: Folders and files from Outlook may also get deleted due to this reason. Virus attack is the common cause for PST file corruption; other reasons for corruption include improper closing of the file while transferring emails or corrupted emails itself.
- PST file oversize: In case, the PST file exceeds the size limited for PST as per Microsoft Outlook version, then you won’t be able to save any more new files on it and this will lead to loss of files from Outlook.
How to perform recovery of Microsoft Outlook files?
Outlook Inbox keeps track of the deleted items for 14 days, i.e. the deleted emails will reside in the “deleted items” folder for 14 days. Go to the “deleted items folder” select the emails which you want to recover and click on the option “restore deleted items”. In case, if you have emptied the deleted items folder then it’s impossible to get back the files in this way. Outlook also provides user with another option to repair PST files using Scan PST tool. But the disadvantage with this tool is it manipulates the original PST file. Well, user can overcome this with the help of professional software like Outlook Recovery tool.
Outlook Recovery Tool helps to recover Outlook data files like emails, calendar, contacts, reminders and other attributes from Microsoft Outlook with great ease. It has the capability the ability to restore Outlook data files from Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and many more on various Windows operating system such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows vista and other versions. It is one of the best software to recover Outlook data files in a time efficient manner. It has the ability to repair as well as recover Outlook files; it can repair corrupted PST and OST files.
Additional features of Outlook Recovery Tool:
- This simple utility has an advanced scanning algorithm that enables faster recovery of Outlook files from different Outlook versions.
- Outlook Recovery Tool has a well designed interface that facilitates user for recovering Outlook files with extreme ease.
- The demo version of the Outlook Recovery Tool allows previewing of the recovered Outlook files in Outlook style browser. For saving the recovered files user needs to buy the full version of this application.