Hard drive is an integral part of the system which is best to be utilized on every computer to save large amount of data. Hard drive is the non-volatile storage medium that has a good data structure to store and access data in an efficient way. External hard drives are often preferred to take the back up of the stored data on your system. You can find different brands of external hard drives brands like Toshiba, Hitachi, Samsung, lomega, etc. Partitioning the hard disk drive will certainly increase the read and write accessibility of the drive. Partitioning of the hard drive is the process of dividing hard drive memory into isolated separate sections. You can store various file types on hard drive such as .docx, .exe, .xlsx, .rar, .mp3, .jpeg, .zip and other files. All these stored data can be lost in a wink of eye when you wrongly handle these drives.
You might have come across the situation of losing your data from hard drive partition by improper way of partition, bad sector, unintentional formatting, error occurrence during the installation of operating system, power, failure, etc. You may also loss data because of formatting the partitions of the hard drive. To explain in brief let us consider one of the scenario like you are working on a Mac based system. One fine day you decided to format hard drive in order to improve system performance and to remove harmful viruses. You select the partitions of the hard drive and have formatted the drive but forgot to take the back up of the important files stored on the drive partitions. As such it has resulted in deleting all your important data and also other files saved on the hard drive. You are annoyed after losing your data and want to get back your lost data from formatted Mac hard drive partitions. Don’t worry since it is very simple to retrieve data from formatted drive by using the best recovery software. Some of the reasons for data loss on drive partitions are mentioned below.
Common Scenarios for data loss
- Resizing partition: When you are creating new partitions if any error occurs during this process then the data stored in that partitions will be lost
- Improper back up: Before formatting a logical drive backup of important data is stored into other drive. If you format a hard drive partitions without taking the proper backup then it leads to loss of data from formatted partition.
- Unintentional deletion of files: Accidental pressing of Shift delete keys on your system will delete the file which is currently opened. The file cannot be restored back as it once bypasses the Recycle Bin and gets completely deleted. Thus it causes severe loss of data.
- Formatting error: When you are converting file system from FAT to NTFS or versa if any occurs then it will lead to loss of data from the hard drive partitions. This lost data can be restored by using formatted partition data recovery software that supports effectively to get back lost data.
You might come across such scenarios that cause loss of files from the hard drive partitions. No matter how partitions of the hard drive get corrupted because here you get a solution for restoring your lost data by using the recovery software. This software effectively recovers lost data from FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS, HFSX, HFS+ formatted partitions. Its innovative algorithm modules offer a fast scanning process that rescues data from entire drive within few minutes. Some of the other features of this software are mentioned below.
The features is elaborated as the following
- This utility effectively supports to recover lost or deleted more than 300 file types along with its file name, size, type and date.
- Ability to recover lost or deleted files from different storage devices like hard drive including SATA, IDE, ATA, memory cards, iPods, USB drives, etc.
- This software supports different versions of Windows and Mac operating systems like Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, 2003, 2007, etc.
- This toolkit also supports to recover files from formatted drive on Mac OS X partitions.
As a result this is one of the best toolkit in restoring all your lost or deleted data from your system hard drive or any storage devices. You can also download the free demo version of this utility and evaluate the recovery results.